computer

How to choose an elliptical trainer for home

Elliptical ( ellipsoidal) simulators combine the advantages of two popular exercise equipment: treadmill and stepper, simulating walking up the stairs. The main advantage that elliptical trainers for home — it’s the workout of all major muscle groups simultaneously. Workout at home elliptical trainers will perfectly strengthen your respiratory and cardiovascular system, improve endurance and help to lose weight.

Getting their first training and thinking about what to buy the equipment for home, the first thing to attend to their safety. After you choose a

home trainer in order to improve their health and not to get injured. If you are really interested in the reliability and safety of the simulator for the home, the choice in favor of the elliptical trainer are obvious! All elliptical trainers Life Fitness have a unique design, thanks to which injury during exercise Continue reading

Why a sedentary lifestyle will kill you before alcohol and cigarettes

As office work shortens your life, why fitness should not be called agile way of life and what to do (not the same cars to unload!), when did you find out the bitter truth.

So, sit quietly, not bothering anyone and prepare to enjoy this article? And for good reason! After all, she is about to sit really terribly bad. Even if you went to the gym!

Over the past 70 years, humanity has actively changed, and now, for the

survival we don’t have to leave early to plant a garden, fetch water, chop wood and with a sense of accomplishment to go on plowing. Now we can just sit in the office, while driving or even at home at the computer, so that the current at the expense of money was enough to buy bread, a case of beer and a vacation in Turkey. However, for all this apparent lightness of being we have to pay their own health.

You probably can guess what we’re up to: for office life all of us are sorely lacking physical activity, Continue reading

The effect of exercise on the body

1. The impact of exercise on various organ systems. 10

1.1 the Impact of exercise on metabolism and energy. 1 1

1.2 the Impact of exercise on the circulatory system. 12

1.3 the Impact of exercise on the respiratory system. 15

1.4 the Impact of exercise on the nervous system. 17

Introduction

“Physical exercise have to enter into the daily life of everyone who wants to maintain health, performance, a full and joyful life.”

Nowadays it is very acute problem of sports among the population. Not long ago, President Dmitry Medvedev spoke at the first channel of the country with statistics on this issue. Nowadays the sport (including the ordinary charging) deals only 15% of our country, and what do the other 85%? With the arrival of televisions, computers, and different neblagopriyatnyh Continue reading

The recovery phase after exercise
Any person who plays sports (not necessarily power), asks the question: "How often do you have to train for maximum effect?" I ask this question constantly. Many believe that the…

Continue reading →

Exercise for stress relief
Who among us has not been in a situation when busy, time to spare, and you've been upset by the conversation with boss, conflict with colleagues or unpleasant news. Or…

Continue reading →

How to quickly and correctly repair the body after exercise muscle
In order to properly recover from intense workouts need to start to deal with all the destructive processes caused in the body loads. 1. Glycogen in the muscles. In the…

Continue reading →